Friday, July 13, 2012

Newlywed News....


So we've been married for a little over a month....and what can I say?!  It's AH-MAY-ZING!!  I love being married!!  My husband is awesome!!  What can I say...I picked a winner!!

But seriously...we had an awesome honeymoon!  We went to Fernandina Beach - it's on Amelia Island, FL.  It was beautiful.  I haven't been to the ocean in AGES, and it was nice to be able to spend time there with my hubby!!














See?  Told ya so!!  I can't wait to go back!!

After I got back from our honeymoon, I went back to work and found out I had gotten laid off.  Lovely! But our Heavenly Father knows best.  And I start a new job on Monday.  I will be working at Wells Fargo as a teller part  time.  Yeah...keeping it in the family.  LOL  I'm excited to be able to work part time.  It will (Hopefully) give me enough time to do wifey stuff.  And I will also be selling Pampered Chef in the near future.  I'm pretty pumped about that!!

Overall, we are getting settled in pretty well.   Married life really is amazing.  Although sometimes...I stop and wonder (as in I'm in awe) at the fact that I'm actually a married woman.  I waited so long for it.  And for the past couple of years, I had decided that marriage just wasn't in the cards for me, and I was ok with that.  Well, I was ok with that most days...I still struggled some with it.  But I can say now that every minute of my single life was more than worth the wait.  I am so glad I waited, and didn't compromise my standards just so I could get married!!  SO to all you single gals out there....keep waiting.  Your prince charming will come along when the time is right!

Being married is the most amazing thing....we are loving every minute of it!!  Well...there have been about 3 hours that I haven't loved, but I guess that comes with the territory.  :)

So if you are interested, here is a LINK to our wedding pictures!!  And a shout out to our photographer. You did a great job, Casey!!!  Here are a few of my favorite pictures.














No comments:

Post a Comment