Thursday, February 16, 2012

Wow...it's getting close!!

Wow...I can't believe our wedding is only 3 1/2 months - 109 days! - away!! I was finally able to take Josh up to WI to meet my family this past week....so glad they LOVED HIM!! (of course, I knew they would, but still....)  I hadn't seen my family in a year, so it was nice to see everyone.  I can't believe how big Cynthia and Molly are getting, and I was so happy to meet Elsie.  She is such a sweet, happy baby!  We had an amazing time!

AND we got to spend our first Valentine's Day togther this year.  Josh was so sweet!  He took me to Olive Garden for lunch, and he got me Lady and the Tramp on BlueRay for my present.  Plus, I had to get a few groceries and he paid for those too.  So romantic...so much better than flowers and chocolates.  My man loves me, and wants to take care of my needs.  Who can top that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment